Excel Training Courses
We offer both on site and public Excel training courses covering a variety of subjects and skill levels. All presenters are highly qualified and our public course dates are guaranteed. The courses are highly practical and based on our real life Excel consulting work.
Below are more details on the various course we offer or else click here and we will send you the details. In order to ensure that you attend the correct level of course, we also offer a free Skills Assessment (these are the numbers from 1 to 10 that appear on all the training material) which will guide you on which course you should attend.
- Advanced Excel Training
- 3 Day Course
- This practical 3 - day course leads delegates through advanced Excel functions and specialised spreadsheet techniques, explaining the functions and their uses including Pivot Tables and charting.
The course covers all the key features in Excel including pivot tables, graphing, tools like conditional formatting and detailed and practical knowledge of Excel functions like VLOOKUP, SUMIF etc
- Financial Modelling Training Course
- 2 Day Course
- This practical 2 - day course covers a variety of financial modelling techniques and best practices.
Areas covered include how to use Excel to build financial models that cater for running 'What If' scenarios, generating Income Statements, Balance Sheets and Cash Flows, and incorporating debt into the model.
- Corporate Financial Modeling Training
- 5 Day Course
- This practical 5 - day course covers all of the key advanced excel and financial modelling techniques and will enable participates to handle all their data analysis, budgeting and forecasting issues.
Included in the training is the use of pivot tables, data visualisation, and advanced functions. It then moves onto how to turn a spreadsheet into a financial model.
- Advanced Excel Functions
- 2 Day Course
- This practical 2 - day programme leads delegates through advanced Excel functions and specialised spreadsheet techniques, explaining the functions and their uses.
The course covers all the advanced functions that may be required in the business world including VLOOKUP, SUMIF, conditional formatting and dealing with dates in Excel.
- Pivot Table Training Course
- ½ or 1 Day Course
- This practical ½ or 1 day pivot table course leads delegates through Excel’s Pivot Table feature, explaining its uses with practical examples.
The course covers how to create your first pivot table and builds up to linking your pivot table to external databases and extracting meaningful reports from your databases
- Excel Charts and Graphs
- ½ Day Course
- This practical ½ - day charting course leads delegates through Excel’s charting and graphing tools.
The course covers the various chart types and how to combine and customise them to provide a visual interpretation of your data. Tricks taught include how to conditionally format your charts.
- Excel for Beginners
- 1 Day Course
- This practical 1 - day beginner course leads delegates through the fundamentals of excel spreadsheets.
The course starts with understanding a spreadsheet and moves onto how to create simple formula like the IF function and how to use some of the inbuilt tools including filtering, sorting and conditional formatting.