I am giving a talk on Thursday 24th June at 17h45 at the Financial Modelling Summit on what to do if you only have 2 hours to review a financial model. Where do you look first? You can attend via the Financial Modelling Meetup Group. You can also still join the Financial Modelling Summit.
Please forward/ share this with anyone who you think struggles with MS Excel.
Learn what Excel is good at
Below some of our latest Excel tips and tricks.
- Leading zero problems– TIP
- Date calculation issues in Excel– TIP
- Instructor led Face2Face- 12-14 July 2021 (See Course Outline)- LIVE COURSE
- NEW Beginner to Intermediate Online Course– ONLINE COURSES
- Excel Automation– CONSULTING
- Excel data all in one column– TIP
Solving for Excel’s weak points
MS Excel is brilliant, but there are 2 things that you may need which Excel CANNOT do very well.
For these there is a little help:
- Learn how to find spreadsheet errors– Find the errors in your spreadsheet
- Easily import PDF’s into Excel – Import PDF’s into Excel
YouTube Excel Training
We release a new tip every weekday onto our YouTube channel.
Please watch, like, subscribe (and click the bell to get notifications). Our playlists that will interest you.
- Preparing Excel for data analysis- data cleaning suggestions– Full Course
- Excel hacks in 2 minutes or less– Full Course
- Auditing Financial Models– Full Course
- VLOOKUP (Beginner to Advanced)– Full Course
If you need any:
- MS Excel Training (all levels), or
- Spreadsheet Consulting assistance by MS Excel experts
feel free to contact us.
Keep up to date/ Help Others
If you have missed a newsletter or want to find an old tip, look at the Newsletter Archive.
If you find these newsletters useful, please help us grow by telling others