Upcoming talk we are presenting in September with Plum Solutions in Australia.
“Advanced” Excel Skills and other Misnomers. More coming as we get closer to the time.
YouTube Excel Training
Become a subscriber and watch a new Excel tip every weekday with your coffee- AuditExcel YouTube channel.
Excel Tips, Tricks
Latest Excel tips and tricks.
- Turn off Pivot Table date grouping
- Shift cell up to clear all blank cells
- Blocked macros due to untrusted file (but there is no macro!)
Case studies of the consulting we offer.
- Automating existing Excel spreadsheets
- Property company management accounts
- Reuters Excel Templates
- IPP Financial Models
Upcoming Excel courses (face2face, virtual and online)
- Advanced Excel Face2Face and Virtual-15-17 Aug 2022 (See Course Outline)
- Budgeting/ Financial Modelling Face2Face and Virtual-15-16 Sep 2022 (See Course Outline)
- Intermediate to Advanced Online Excel course
Solving for Excel’s weak points
MS Excel is brilliant, but there are 2 things that you may need which Excel CANNOT do very well.
For these there is a little help:
- Learn how to find spreadsheet errors– Find the errors in your spreadsheet
- Easily import PDF’s into Excel – Import PDF’s into Excel
If you need any:
- MS Excel Training (all levels), or
- Spreadsheet Consulting assistance by MS Excel experts
feel free to contact us.
Keep up to date/ Help Others
If you have missed a newsletter or want to find an old tip, look at the Newsletter Archive.
If you find these newsletters useful, please help us grow by telling others