MS Excel Tips and Tricks
Upcoming Live MS Excel Courses
- Excel Fundamentals for beginners– 1 day
- In House Live Courses only
- Online Course
- Advanced MS Excel course– 2 or 3 days
- 12-14 Nov 2018- JHB
- 3-5 Dec 2018- JHB (final for year)
- MS Excel Budgets and Forecasts– 2 Days
- 15-16 Nov 2018- JHB (Last for the year)
- Corporate Financial Modeling (Adv Excel + Fin Modeling)– 5 Days
- 12-16 Nov 2018- JHB
- On Site courses
- Whenever it is convenient for you.
- Over suitable time periods (e.g. half days)
- Customised to suit your requirements based on what YOU do with Excel
- Ask about out discounts for multi day use
- Reply to this email for more details
Online MS Excel Training
Our current list of online courses.
For MS Excel courses based on your skill level (beginner, intermediate or advanced) look at the Skill Based Excel Online courses
For MS Excel courses based on your job needs (management reporting, data cleanup, budgeting and forecasting, HR& payroll etc) look at the Job Needs Based Excel Online courses
For MS Excel courses based on an Excel tool you use or need to use (Pivot Tables, PowerQuery, PowerPivot etc) look at the Excel Tools Online courses
How to use the online courses
Instructions on how to use the new online Excel training courses. We will be launching more modules of the live courses over the next few months.
Keep up to date
If you want to get these tips and tricks as soon as they come out link to us via social media.