Learn about what Excel is good at
Below some of our latest Excel tips and tricks and Excel knowledge transfer posts.
- SUMIFS/ COUNTIFS/ AVERAGEIFS Risks– TIP
- Weighted Average vs Average in Excel– TIP
- Easily cut, move and insert column between other columns– TIP
- Live/ Virtual Advanced Course- 8-10 Feb 2021 (See Course Outline)- TRAINING
- Capacity Planning in Excel– CONSULTING
Solving for Excel’s weak points
MS Excel is brilliant, but there are 2 things that you may need which Excel CANNOT do very well.
For these there is a little help:
- Find the errors in your spreadsheet- Learn how to audit a spreadsheet for errors
- Import PDF’s into Excel- Easily import PDF’s into Excel
If you need any:
- MS Excel Training (all levels), or
- Consulting assistance by MS Excel experts
feel free to contact us.
Keep up to date/ Help Others
If you have missed a newsletter or want to find an old tip, look at the Newsletter Archive.
If you find these newsletters useful, please help us grow by telling others
Forward to a friend