Have you seen our new Excel Quiz feature? Look at the bottom of any Tip & Tricks page and see if you can answer them. Much more coming soon!
Case studies of the consulting we offer.
- Automating existing Excel spreadsheets
- Property company management accounts
- Reuters Excel Templates
- IPP Financial Models
Upcoming Excel courses (face2face, virtual and online)
- Advanced Excel Face2Face and Virtual-11-13 July 2022 (See Course Outline)
- Budgeting/ Financial Modelling Face2Face and Virtual-14-15 July 2022 (See Course Outline)
- Intermediate to Advanced Online Excel course
Excel Tips, Tricks
Latest Excel tips and tricks.
- Convert Budget spreadsheet into comparable database
- Limit cell lengths e.g. ID numbers
- Delete sheets (safely) in Excel
YouTube Excel Training
Become a subscriber and watch a new Excel tip every weekday with your coffee- AuditExcel YouTube channel.
Solving for Excel’s weak points
MS Excel is brilliant, but there are 2 things that you may need which Excel CANNOT do very well.
For these there is a little help:
- Learn how to find spreadsheet errors– Find the errors in your spreadsheet
- Easily import PDF’s into Excel – Import PDF’s into Excel
If you need any:
- MS Excel Training (all levels), or
- Spreadsheet Consulting assistance by MS Excel experts
feel free to contact us.
Keep up to date/ Help Others
If you have missed a newsletter or want to find an old tip, look at the Newsletter Archive.
If you find these newsletters useful, please help us grow by telling others