Learn what Excel is good at
Below some of our latest Excel tips and tricks and Excel knowledge transfer posts.
- Limit characters allowed in cells e.g. ID numbers– TIP
- South African Tax Calculator- 2021 (2022 coming soon)– TIP
- Safely delete sheets in Excel spreadsheet– TIP
- Live/ Virtual Advanced Course- 8-10 Mar 2021 (See Course Outline)- LIVE COURSE
- Ad Supported VLOOKUP Course (zero cost)– ONLINE COURSES
- End of Spreadsheet Professional Support– CONSULTING
- Biotechnology Financial Models– CONSULTING
- Sort COLUMNS from left to right e.g. 2015-2020 to 2020-2015– TIP
Solving for Excel’s weak points
MS Excel is brilliant, but there are 2 things that you may need which Excel CANNOT do very well.
For these there is a little help:
- Learn how to audit a spreadsheet for errors– Find the errors in your spreadsheet
- Easily import PDF’s into Excel – Import PDF’s into Excel
If you need any:
- MS Excel Training (all levels), or
- Spreadsheet Consulting assistance by MS Excel experts
feel free to contact us.
Keep up to date/ Help Others
If you have missed a newsletter or want to find an old tip, look at the Newsletter Archive.
If you find these newsletters useful, please help us grow by telling others