Your Personal MS Excel Skills Report (an example report- complete it to get your personal report)
Welcome back and Happy New Year. Below how to (easily) stick to your New Year’s Resolution of learning more about MS Excel.
Also, as per the subject we are staying.
MS Excel Tips and Tricks
- Learn Excel in 2 minutes per week
- Keep your leading zeros if they are important to you
- Button to select only non-hidden cells
- 2020 MS Excel Courses Dates and Prices- Next course 10 Feb 2020
Live MS Excel Courses
- Which Excel course should YOU do
- JHB: Adv Excel and Fin Modelling: 10-14 Feb 2020 (See Contents)
- CT: Advanced Excel- 2-4 March 2020 (See Contents)
- JHB: Advanced Excel- 9-11 March 2020 (See Contents)
- Reviews of our courses (4.9 on Google!)
Recent MS Excel Consulting Assignment
Featured Online MS Excel Course