Learn what Excel is good at
Below some of our latest Excel tips and tricks.
- Automate Excel Spreadsheets– CONSULTING
- Problems with e between numbers e.g. MRI Prop Software– TIP
- Merge multiple spreadsheets into 1 (and it still works)– TIP
- Instructor led Face2Face- 16-18 Aug 2021 (See Course Outline)- INSTRUCTOR LED COURSE
- Intermediate Online Course– ONLINE COURSES
- Break a spreadsheet apart (safely) to hide confidential information– TIP
YouTube Excel Training
We release a new tip every weekday onto our YouTube channel.
Please watch, like, subscribe (and click the bell to get notifications).
Solving for Excel’s weak points
MS Excel is brilliant, but there are 2 things that you may need which Excel CANNOT do very well.
For these there is a little help:
- Learn how to find spreadsheet errors– Find the errors in your spreadsheet
- Easily import PDF’s into Excel – Import PDF’s into Excel
If you need any:
- MS Excel Training (all levels), or
- Spreadsheet Consulting assistance by MS Excel experts
feel free to contact us.
Keep up to date/ Help Others
If you have missed a newsletter or want to find an old tip, look at the Newsletter Archive.
If you find these newsletters useful, please help us grow by telling others
Forward to a Friend
POPI/ GDPR Notice
Please be advised that in accordance with the POPI Act (Protection of Personal Information Act), effective 01 July 2021 and the EU data protection law (GDPR), we would like to give all existing customers the opportunity to opt-out/unsubscribe (see link below) should they no longer wish to receive communication from AuditExcel.co.za.
Please be advised that AuditExcel.co.za will only process and make use of your information in the process of carrying out our legitimate business practices and will not share your information with any 3rd party without your prior consent. We, together with relevant stakeholders, have been doing everything possible in ensuring that your personal information is safeguarded and only processed as far as needed and in line with the POPI Act.
Furthermore, we would like to invite all existing customers to advise on any information previously provided to AuditExcel.co.za and if same must be de-identified /destroyed or updated – please email us at info@AuditExcel.co.za to do so.
Please note that by staying opted in, you will continue to receive relevant content such as newsletter emails and information regarding promotional sales etc.
If you are happy to be kept on the mailing list, no action is required. Note that you can opt-out of our email/sms/whatsapp communication at any given point in time.