We have arranged a 20% discount on the upcoming Financial Modelling Summit. You won’t get better quality CPD points anywhere else.
Also, subscribe to our new Preparing Excel spreadsheets for Data Analysis. A new video clip released every weekday! (sorry last week the link was wrong)
Please forward/ share this with anyone who you think struggles with MS Excel.
Learn what Excel is good at
Below some of our latest Excel tips and tricks.
- Double click to follow Excel formula– TIP
- Fix date sorting or formatting issues– TIP
- Instructor led Face2Face- 12-14 July 2021 (See Course Outline)- LIVE COURSE
- NEW Beginner to Intermediate Online Course– ONLINE COURSES
- Excel Automation– CONSULTING
- Waterfall/ bridging charts in Excel– TIP
Solving for Excel’s weak points
MS Excel is brilliant, but there are 2 things that you may need which Excel CANNOT do very well.
For these there is a little help:
- Learn how to find spreadsheet errors– Find the errors in your spreadsheet
- Easily import PDF’s into Excel – Import PDF’s into Excel
YouTube Excel Training
We release a new tip every weekday onto our YouTube channel.
Please watch, like, subscribe (and click the bell to get notifications). Latest and most popular releases:
- Date/ Time Stamps- Permanent or auto update– TIP
- Template to remove rows- formula only- No VBA– TIP
- Match email addresses to persons name– TIP
If you need any:
- MS Excel Training (all levels), or
- Spreadsheet Consulting assistance by MS Excel experts
feel free to contact us.
Keep up to date/ Help Others
If you have missed a newsletter or want to find an old tip, look at the Newsletter Archive.
If you find these newsletters useful, please help us grow by telling others