Do you know anyone going to university and they are currently in wait mode?
An Excel short course will help them thrive both in university and in the workplace.
Below our recommended Excel course for students just out of school.
Learn about what Excel is good at
Below some of our latest Excel tips and tricks and Excel knowledge transfer posts.
- Errors that occur often with the IF function– TIP
- Change cell colour based on value e.g. red, yellow, blue– TIP
- Create a list of work days (easily)– TIP
- Live/ Virtual Advanced Course- 8-10 Feb 2021 (See Course Outline)- COURSE
- Online Course for school leavers- Int to Advanced– COURSE
- End of Spreadsheet Professional Support– CONSULTING
Solving for Excel’s weak points
MS Excel is brilliant, but there are 2 things that you may need which Excel CANNOT do very well.
For these there is a little help:
- Learn how to audit a spreadsheet for errors– Find the errors in your spreadsheet
- Easily import PDF’s into Excel – Import PDF’s into Excel
If you need any:
- MS Excel Training (all levels), or
- Spreadsheet Consulting assistance by MS Excel experts
feel free to contact us.
Keep up to date/ Help Others
If you have missed a newsletter or want to find an old tip, look at the Newsletter Archive.
If you find these newsletters useful, please help us grow by telling others
Please forward to a friend