Please forward/ share this with anyone who you think struggles with MS Excel.
YouTube Excel Training
We release a new tip every weekday onto our YouTube channel.
Please watch, like, subscribe (and click the bell to get notifications). Latest and most popular releases:
- Conditional format pivot tables to change with pivot size– TIP
- Gantt charts with Excel Conditional Formatting– TIP
- Combine conditional formatting types– TIP
- Growth percentage based colours (Red, Yellow, Green)– TIP
Learn what Excel is good at
Below some of our latest Excel tips and tricks.
- Sum all the negative numbers in Excel– TIP
- Don’t allow insert/ delete of rows in Excel– TIP
- Instructor led Face2Face- 7-9 Jun 2021 (See Course Outline)- LIVE COURSE
- Intermediate to Advanced Online Excel Course– ONLINE COURSES
- Excel Automation– CONSULTING
- Find the spaces at the end of cells that mess up your formula– TIP
Solving for Excel’s weak points
MS Excel is brilliant, but there are 2 things that you may need which Excel CANNOT do very well.
For these there is a little help:
- Learn how to find spreadsheet errors– Find the errors in your spreadsheet
- Easily import PDF’s into Excel – Import PDF’s into Excel
If you need any:
- MS Excel Training (all levels), or
- Spreadsheet Consulting assistance by MS Excel experts
feel free to contact us.
Keep up to date/ Help Others
If you have missed a newsletter or want to find an old tip, look at the Newsletter Archive.
If you find these newsletters useful, please help us grow by telling others