Do you know anyone going to university and they are currently in wait mode? An Excel short course will help them thrive both in university and in the workplace.
Please forward this to anyone who is in this position.
Learn about what Excel is good at
Below some of our latest Excel tips and tricks and Excel knowledge transfer posts.
- Speed up slow spell check and goalseeks– TIP
- South African Tax Calculator coming soon– TIP
- Risks of SUBTOTAL and AGGREGATE in Excel spreadsheets– TIP
- Live/ Virtual Advanced Course- 8-10 Feb 2021 (See Course Outline)- COURSE
- Bridging Excel courses for school leavers (university or job)– COURSE
- End of Spreadsheet Professional Support– CONSULTING
- Timesheet roster to payroll upload– CONSULTING
Solving for Excel’s weak points
MS Excel is brilliant, but there are 2 things that you may need which Excel CANNOT do very well.
For these there is a little help:
- Learn how to audit a spreadsheet for errors– Find the errors in your spreadsheet
- Easily import PDF’s into Excel – Import PDF’s into Excel
Contact Us about Excel training and Excel consulting
If you need any:
- MS Excel Training (all levels), or
- Spreadsheet Consulting assistance by MS Excel experts
feel free to contact us.
Keep up to date/ Help Others
If you have missed a newsletter or want to find an old tip, look at the Newsletter Archive.
If you find these newsletters useful, please help us grow by telling others
Please forward to a friend