We are experimenting with Excel courses supported by Ads which means it costs you nothing. For a short time we have set up a VLOOKUP course.
We would appreciate it if you had a look and tell us if this would work for you? Even if you think you know VLOOKUP, have a look at the later lessons (see tip below). You may be surprised.
Forward to a friend
Learn what Excel is good at
Below some of our latest Excel tips and tricks and Excel knowledge transfer posts.
- Partial match VLOOKUP i.e. look for manager in senior manager– TIP
- South African Tax Calculator coming soon– TIP
- Drop down list to lookup information– TIP
- Live/ Virtual Advanced Course- 8-10 Mar 2021 (See Course Outline)- LIVE COURSE
- Bridging Excel courses for school leavers (university or job)– ONLINE COURSES
- End of Spreadsheet Professional Support– CONSULTING
- Renewable Energy Financial Models– CONSULTING
- Repeat pivot table items to avoid blank cells– TIP
Solving for Excel’s weak points
MS Excel is brilliant, but there are 2 things that you may need which Excel CANNOT do very well.
For these there is a little help:
- Learn how to audit a spreadsheet for errors– Find the errors in your spreadsheet
- Easily import PDF’s into Excel – Import PDF’s into Excel
If you need any:
- MS Excel Training (all levels), or
- Spreadsheet Consulting assistance by MS Excel experts
feel free to contact us.
Keep up to date/ Help Others
If you have missed a newsletter or want to find an old tip, look at the Newsletter Archive.
If you find these newsletters useful, please help us grow by telling others