Do you track anything using spreadsheets (is there anyone who doesn’t?). See the tracking spreadsheets we have worked on recently (part or our consulting offerings).
Don’t forget our upcoming talk on What is needed for Advanced Excel
Case studies of the consulting we offer.
- Tracking Spreadsheets in Excel
- Automating existing Excel spreadsheets
- Property company management accounts
- Reuters Excel Templates
- IPP Financial Models
Solving for Excel’s weak points
MS Excel is brilliant, but there are 2 things that you may need which Excel CANNOT do very well.
For these there is a little help:
- Learn how to find spreadsheet errors– Find the errors in your spreadsheet
- Easily import PDF’s into Excel – Import PDF’s into Excel
Excel Tips, Tricks
Webinars and upcoming talks
Latest Excel tips and tricks (blog posts).
- Close workbook BUT NOT the whole of Excel
- IF function not working with TRUE and FALSE
- Resize multiple columns AT ONCE in Excel
Latest YouTube videos (subscribe to our channel)
Upcoming Excel courses (face2face, virtual and online)
- Advanced Excel Face2Face and Virtual-15-17 Aug 2022 (See Course Outline)
- Budgeting/ Financial Modelling Face2Face and Virtual-15-16 Sep 2022 (See Course Outline)
- Intermediate to Advanced Online Excel course
If you need any:
- MS Excel Training (all levels), or
- Spreadsheet Consulting assistance by MS Excel experts
feel free to contact us.
Keep up to date/ Help Others
If you have missed a newsletter or want to find an old tip, look at the Newsletter Archive.
If you find these newsletters useful, please help us grow by telling others