Your Personal MS Excel Skills Report (an example report- complete it to get your personal report)
We have heard the presidents request and matched his initiative.
If you want to progress quicker or have these videos available to you forever, please consider buying the course (see the Intermediate course).
Too easy? Look at the Advanced course.
Missed a newsletter? Look at the Archive
Hybrid Excel Training
We have online training, we have live training. They are now combined for a hybrid solution. Let your staff learn at their own pace, but be able to check in and get help from the presenters. Benefits of both worlds.
MS Excel Consulting Assignment
Take this time to improve how your business uses data. We are still consulting remotely. So far we have helped build a budgeting pack, created a fish farm financial model, and helped an American company with an ‘Uber’ for vets!
See some of the work we have done
Opening up of Online Intermediate Course- Week 5
The lessons will only be available for the next 7 days. The week after, new lessons will be opened and these lessons will be closed so you need to keep up. If you want your friends to also be able to access this, forward this email (see above)
Once you have learnt these tricks, make sure you use them for the rest of the week. It is the best way to cement your knowledge before you learn more.
How to use
- Download the Excel file via the link below (note this is the only place you can get the Excel file)
- Click on each lesson below and read/ watch while you look at the matching sheet in the spreadsheet (recommend using 2 screens or watch on your phone while you work on your computer)
- Do the exercises where relevant. Make sure you check the solution to make sure you got it right or to understand where you got it wrong.
- NOTE: in the full course each lesson has an MCQ at the end, but this is not available in this series.
- You can get full access to the course the normal way.
Download the Excel file (see below) and if you go to the Intermediate course page, you will see the lessons that are open (they say preview) or else use the links below.
MS Excel Intermediate Online Course- Week 5
- DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOW ALONG EXCEL FILE
- Pivot details in separate columns
- What can you do with the rows in a Pivot Table
- Even more you can do with rows
- Fill in all the blanks in a Pivot Table
- Pivot rows exercises
- Columns in a Pivot Table
- Pivot value, row and column exercises
Next week we continue with getting more out of the Pivot Table including
- (automatically) creating multiple pivot tables and
- how to use ‘slicers’ to control not only one, but all the Pivot tables.
Get 2 minute video clips once per week
Released this week- follow all to keep yourself informed
- Facebook- Date axis in Excel chart is showing wrong date
- Twitter- Pull out one slice of an excel pie chart
- Instagram- PowerQuery Begins With Ends With Contains Missing
- LinkedIn- 2nd instance of Excel for PowerQuery
- YouTube- Remove conditional formatting