Do you know that we are experts in Excel Automation. We can automate any spreadsheet that you work on regularly so that you can spend time analyzing the results and not creating the spreadsheet. See more on the Excel Automation page.
Please forward/ share this with anyone who you think struggles with MS Excel.
Slow Spreadsheets- Why?
We release a new tip every weekday onto our YouTube channel.
Please watch, like, subscribe (and click the bell to get notifications). Latest and most popular releases:
- Highlighting multiple cells slow
- Slow after open then OK
- Even formatting cells is slow
- Slow to open & insert/ delete rows
- Calculations seem slow
Learn what Excel is good at
Below some of our latest Excel tips and tricks.
- Remove Duplicates NOT WORKING– TIP
- PowerQuery promoting headers issue and fix– TIP
- Instructor led F2F or Virtual- 7-9 Jun 2021 (See Course Outline)- LIVE COURSE
- Advanced MS Excel Online Course– ONLINE COURSES
- Excel Automation– CONSULTING
- Most used Excel Functions– TIP
Solving for Excel’s weak points
MS Excel is brilliant, but there are 2 things that you may need which Excel CANNOT do very well.
For these there is a little help:
- Learn how to find spreadsheet errors– Find the errors in your spreadsheet
- Easily import PDF’s into Excel – Import PDF’s into Excel
If you need any:
- MS Excel Training (all levels), or
- Spreadsheet Consulting assistance by MS Excel experts
feel free to contact us.
Keep up to date/ Help Others
If you have missed a newsletter or want to find an old tip, look at the Newsletter Archive.
If you find these newsletters useful, please help us grow by telling others
Forward to a Friend