Welcome to, and a Happy New Year to you.
If you have made a New Years resolution to spend less time on work by working smarter then we will help you, and it looks like Dilbert will be providing sarcastic comment!
In this issue:
- In houses Courses– Use up your remaining training budget?
- Linking to non adjacent cells
- How to use our new online courses
- What do you actually need to know in Excel
- Dilbert’s Take on Spreadsheets (and understanding the reality behind them)
- Excel Skills Transfer
Next Excel Courses
- Excel Fundamentals for beginners
- 12 Feb 2016
- Advanced Excel course
- 18-20 Jan 2016
- 15-17 Feb 2016
- Excel Financial Modeling, Budgets and Forecasts
- 21-22 Jan 2016
- 18-19 Feb 2016
- In House course
- Whenever it is convenient for you. Reply to this email for more details
Linking to non adjacent cells
So you need to create a summary section that links to non adjacent cells. Instead of manual clicking on each cell use this trick to link to all of them at once Read more
What do you need to know in Excel
Excel is so broad that it is impossible to learn everything. Rather focus on what will help you in your current role. Read more
Dilbert’s take on Spreadsheets
Dilbert seems to have started the year with a number of spreadsheet related problems. Understand what we can learn from this great business cartoon. Read more
How to use the new online courses
Instructions on how to use the new online Excel training course. We will be launching modules of the live courses over the next few months. Read More
Excel Skills Assessment
Did you know that our Excel Skills Assessment is now being used by overseas companies to assess their entire workforce? Read More
Online Course Available
Below the online courses we currently offer. Use these to top up your CPD points!