Firstly, if you have a skill score, we have updated our skills assessment reports to better show exactly where you need to focus your training. If you want to get this more detailed report, simply reply to this email and we will resend it.
If you haven’t got a skills score, now is the time to do it. We provide you with a score per category so that you know what you don’t know (see below on how to do the skills assessment)
Secondly, if you know anyone who would benefit from these News Letters please can you tell them about us.
In this issue:
- Training Course Dates– Use up your remaining training budget?
- Writing paragraphs in Excel (as if you were in Word)
- How to use our new online courses
- Create bullet points in Excel
- Font and readability of numbers in Excel
- Updated Skills Assessment Reports
Writing paragraphs in Excel so that they are more like Word
Various ways to format paragraphs in Excel so that they are more like word. Read more
Create bullet Points in Excel
Creating bullet points in Excel cells
- by using Word
- tricking Excel into creating them automatically
Font and Readability of Numbers in Excel
Have you ever spent hours adding and deleting spaces to try make numbers line up? Read more
Updated Excel Skills Assessment Reports
We have updated the reports we provide for your skills assessments. You can now not only see the overall score, but also your score per area and compare them to typical scores. If you already have a skills score (if you have a number next to your name above) then simply reply and we will send you the updated report.
If you don’t have a skills score, now is the time to find out what you don’t know and do something about it. Read More
How to use the online courses
Instructions on how to use the new online Excel training course. We will be launching modules of the live courses over the next few months. Read More
Online Course Available
Below the online courses we currently offer. Use these to top up your CPD points!
If you want to get these tips and tricks as soon as they come out link to us via social media.
Upcoming Excel Courses
- Excel Fundamentals for beginners– 1 Day
- 12 Feb 2016
- Advanced Excel course– 2 or 3 days
- 15-17 Feb 2016
- 14- 16 Mar 2016
- Excel Financial Modeling, Budgets and Forecasts– 2 Days
- 18-19 Feb 2016
- 17-18 Mar 2016
- Corporate Financial Modeling (Adv Excel + Fin Modeling)– 5 Days
- 15-19 Feb 2016
- 14-18 Mar 2016
- In House courses
- Whenever it is convenient for you.
- Over suitable time periods (e.g. half days)
- Customised to suit your requirements based on what YOU do with Excel
- Reply to this email for more details