We are happy to announce that AuditExcel has been voted one of the best blogs for learning excel in the world.
You can see the full list on the Spreadsheeto website on the Top 57 Blogs in the World for Learning Excel page.
We look forward to providing more Excel training in the future.
To get immediate access to the tips, tricks and lessons we provide, subscribe to our newsletter, or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter.
Did you know that there is a quick way to eliminate errors in you Excel spreadsheets?
See how to find and correct these error types with a Spreadsheet Auditing Tool that will find:
- Formulas that have been accidentally changed/ replaced,
- Numbers that were added onto a formula and forgotten about,
- Links to the wrong workbooks,
- Changes between one version of a spreadsheet and another,
- Which sheets cannot be deleted (and why),
- The errors in Pivots, Charts, Conditional Formatting and more, and
- Why your spreadsheet is so slow.
You can also see more on the free Auditing an Excel spreadsheet course (link to the software is included in the course as well).