If you are using an Apple Mac for your Excel tasks, you may want to know how to enter line break on mac (wrap text at a specific point in the cell).
On a windows machine, you can click within a cell and click ALT and ENTER to get the cell to move to a new line.
With an Apple Mac using Excel you need to include the Command button. So click in a cell, and click CMD, ALT and ENTER to achieve the same thing.
Did you know that there is a quick way to eliminate errors in you Excel spreadsheets?
See how to find and correct these error types with a Spreadsheet Auditing Tool that will find:
- Formulas that have been accidentally changed/ replaced,
- Numbers that were added onto a formula and forgotten about,
- Links to the wrong workbooks,
- Changes between one version of a spreadsheet and another,
- Which sheets cannot be deleted (and why),
- The errors in Pivots, Charts, Conditional Formatting and more, and
- Why your spreadsheet is so slow.
You can also see more on the free Auditing an Excel spreadsheet course (link to the software is included in the course as well).