Have these updates helped you? Pay them forward tell your friends about us.
If we have never helped you, then tell us some of your Excel problems and we will help!
In this update:
- Online Pivot Tables Course Available– NEW
- Training Course Dates- DBN and CT- See below
- Training Course Dates
- Import PDF to Excel, even scanned versions– REVIEW
- Spreadsheet open but not visible?
- How to use our new online courses
- South Africa Tax Calculator for the 2016/ 2017 Year
- Find errors with inconsistent formula’s
- Auditing a Spreadsheet NEW
- Updated Skills Assessment Reports
NEW Online Pivot Table Course now available
Our live Pivot Table course is now available online. Have a look at the topics. For South African pricing and payment options send an email. Read more
Import Scanned PDF into Excel
Do you need to get PDF’s into Excel, sometimes ones that are scanned and a bit skew? Read more
NEW Training Courses in Durban and Cape Town
We have booked the following dates for a 3 day Advanced Excel course in Durban and Cape Town.
Durban- 16th-18th May 2016
Cape Town- 13th-15th June 2016
Please contact us if you are interested
South African Tax Calculator for 2016/ 2017
This will be available as soon as it is released this afternoon. As a subscriber you just need to go to the thank you section of the site. Subscribe to the Newsletter at the bottom
Updated Excel Skills Assessment Reports
We have updated the reports we provide for your skills assessments. You can now not only see the overall score, but also your score per area and compare them to typical scores. If you already have a skills score (if you have a number next to your name above) then simply reply and we will send you the updated report.
If you don’t have a skills score, now is the time to find out what you don’t know and do something about it. Read More
Spreadsheet open but not visible
Ever opened a spreadsheet but couldn’t see it? Or tried to hide the sheet and the whole spreadsheet disappeared? Read More
How to use the online courses
Instructions on how to use the new online Excel training course. We will be launching modules of the live courses over the next few months. Read More
Online Course Available
Below the online courses we currently offer. Use these to top up your CPD points!
- Pivot Tables Course– NEW
- Auditing a Spreadsheet NEW
- Excel Fundamentals
- Cleaning up Data using Excel
- WhatIf Analysis
If you want to get these tips and tricks as soon as they come out link to us via social media.
- Excel Fundamentals for beginners– 1 day
- 8 Apr 2016
- 10 June 2016
- 12 Aug 2016
- Advanced Excel course– 2 or 3 days
- 14- 16 Mar 2016
- 11-13 April 2016
- Excel Financial Modeling, Budgets and Forecasts– 2 Days
- 17-18 Mar 2016
- 14-15 Apr 2016
- Corporate Financial Modeling (Adv Excel + Fin Modeling)– 5 Days
- 14-18 Mar 2016
- 11- 15 April 2016
- In House courses
- Whenever it is convenient for you.
- Over suitable time periods (e.g. half days)
- Customised to suit your requirements based on what YOU do with Excel
- Reply to this email for more details