A common query we have is how to remove the Grouping feature from rows or columns in Excel spreadsheets.
Simply highlight the rows or columns that you want to change, click on the DATA tab and then look for the UNGROUP button in the OUTLINE section.
The groupings will be removed. You may need to do this a few times if there are nested groupings.
For video clips on the grouping feature visit – Excel Group / Ungroup
Did you know that there is a quick way to eliminate errors in you Excel spreadsheets?
See how to find and correct these error types with a Spreadsheet Auditing Tool that will find:
- Formulas that have been accidentally changed/ replaced,
- Numbers that were added onto a formula and forgotten about,
- Links to the wrong workbooks,
- Changes between one version of a spreadsheet and another,
- Which sheets cannot be deleted (and why),
- The errors in Pivots, Charts, Conditional Formatting and more, and
- Why your spreadsheet is so slow.
You can also see more on the free Auditing an Excel spreadsheet course (link to the software is included in the course as well).