We are experiencing some problems on the online courses where it says you must purchase the course again. We are working on the problem but a work around seems to be:
- Login and go to the course via ‘All Courses‘
- Ignore the purchase again and click on the lesson you are doing (or any lesson for that matter).
- If it still says purchase do a hard refresh (on some browsers it is CTRL + SHIFT + refresh page, but you can also try CTRL + R)
If there are still problems please contact us at adrian@AuditExcel.co.za or mashooda@AuditExcel.co.za
Did you know that there is a quick way to eliminate errors in you Excel spreadsheets?
See how to find and correct these error types with a Spreadsheet Auditing Tool that will find:
- Formulas that have been accidentally changed/ replaced,
- Numbers that were added onto a formula and forgotten about,
- Links to the wrong workbooks,
- Changes between one version of a spreadsheet and another,
- Which sheets cannot be deleted (and why),
- The errors in Pivots, Charts, Conditional Formatting and more, and
- Why your spreadsheet is so slow.
You can also see more on the free Auditing an Excel spreadsheet course (link to the software is included in the course as well).