Part Time Excel Courses
We have had a number of queries regarding part time excel courses. Our live Excel courses and workshops are held during the week during work hours and generally are on consecutive days.
However, you can learn more about Excel at any time you want via the online training.
The on-line training is very comprehensive and has 20 to 30 hours worth of training. The benefit of it being online is that you have 365 days to complete the course and you can do it in your own time. You can redo material, or skip material that you already now.
Because it is online, we are also able to issue a certificate as we can monitor what you have done.
For a testimonial of the course see what Jean Claude had to say!
Below are links to our most popular part time Excel courses
Microsoft Excel 2010 & Excel 2013
Areas covered areas include
- Creating Workbooks, Worksheets, and Data
- Saving and Printing Data
- Formatting Cells and Worksheets
- Formatting Data
- Presenting Data using Conditional Formatting and Sparklines
- Performing Calculations using Functions
- Presenting Data in Tables and Charts
- Creating and Customizing Visual Elements
- Customizing Options and Views
- Manipulating Data
- Data Search, Data Validation, and Macros
- Reviewing and Protection Content
- Advanced Formulas and Layouts
- Advanced Formulas and Functions
- Using Financial Functions and What-If Analysis
With all these courses you can access the material as many times as you want over the next 365 days.