We provide in house Excel training courses covering any of the material listed on this site. So if you prefer that your staff stay onsite while receiving their Excel Training we can accommodate you any where in the world (almost)!
The benefits of doing Excel training in house or on site are:
- Cheaper on a per person basis
- Mutually convenient dates and time periods (e.g. half day courses run every Monday etc)
- Course contents can be customised to suit your exact needs and budget/ time constraints
- At your venue to avoid travel to our venue either locally or internationally
- All participants have similar issues/ questions so more effective knowledge sharing
- See the Health and Accident Testimonial for more reasons to run in house courses.
As these courses can be customised to exactly match your needs we recommend you use this quick ‘Which Excel Course should I do‘ questionnaire to establish what we should cover for you.
We can also make sure we pitch the course at the correct level via our free Skills Assessment .
We provide the training to anywhere that is a single flight from Johannesburg. This includes all the African capitals. We are also happy to consider major European capitals.
These courses are very hands-on and non-intimidating – delegates work through various exercises under the supervision, and with the help, of the facilitator to get to grips with the nuances of Excel’s advanced functions.
The in house course can be based on any of the courses we offer or can be customised to suit your staffs exact needs. To understand what you need, work through our ‘Which Excel Course Should You Attend’ app.
Below some of the areas we can cover
Charting and Graphing
Depending on your requirements we can build the course to cover your key learning areas and can even use your own example files.
Feedback & Who Should Attend
- …What was the purpose of the training in the first place – it is clearly so that the employee and therefore the company will be enabled to improve both the employee and therefore the company through enhanced capability…With the customised course we had via AuditExcel.co.za, employees came with their own worksheets and were taught how to utilise Excel in their areas of responsibility…This time saving is ultimately a cost saving – the course – money well spent for the benefit we have all got out of it.- Health & Accident Testimonial.
- … first the assessment is a good tool to determine that the trainee is allocated to the correct training, secondly, although the training is intense the content is brilliant and very well presented. Being able to express real live occurrences during the training makes for understanding of applications. All Krones personnel that have attended this training has had their skillset enhanced. Being proficient in excel has allowed the flow of work from department to department to become more and more efficient and not to mention, look more professional. Audit Excel is my only choice for Excel Training.- Debbie L- Krones
- All persons using Excel spreadsheets. Professions that have attended include accountants, actuaries, auditors, business analysts, chartered accountants, civil engineers, construction, consulting, corporate finance, engineers, farming, finance, hr function, landlords, lawyers, quantity surveyors, research analysts, retail, scientists and engineers
- All persons involved in the construction and use of spreadsheet models, including budgets, projections, evaluations, cash flows, projects, etc.Other areas that would benefit include budgeting, business, data analysis, debt, logistics, non profit, project management, property management, real estate, statistics, and trading
- All delegates should have a score of above 3.5 on our Excel Skills Assessment
- Delegates should be familiar with Microsoft Excel (though not necessarily expert in the use thereof, as any relevant Excel function pertinent to an exercise will be discussed prior to tackling the exercise).
Pre Requisite (s)
Excel knowledge required:
- Basic Excel skills (unless we are running a basic course of course)
- Opening & closing files
- Moving around the spreadsheet
- Inserting & deleting rows and columns
- Inserting text & formulas
- Deleting cells
- Copying formulas
- Basic formulas (+-*/) e.g. =C5+C7+sum(C9:C12), and =D5*D6/12 3. Formatting