Excel Auditing Tool Trial Copy
Have more faith in the integrity of your spreadsheet models by using the Excel auditing tool add ExcelAnalyzer.
Save time by using the Excel Add In to audit your spreadsheets for typical spreadsheet errors. Reviews using this tool will be at least 100% more efficient and effective then any manual method you use.
By using ExcelAnalyzer you will be able to
- Identify mistakes in your spreadsheets
- Assess the overall structure of your spreadsheet
- Compare different versions of sheets to identify anomalies
- Identify cells that contain poor or risky spreadsheet practices and functions.
Spreadsheet professionals use Add Ins to test there spreadsheets for errors
Excel spreadsheets are notoriously difficult to control. The very features that make them so useful, also make them risky i.e. flexibility, ease of use and transfer-ability.
For more details, below we show how ExcelAnalyzer can address some of your concerns. Alternatively, go to the Free Auditing a spreadsheet for errors course and run through the full, free course using the trial version you will be able to download.
Testing Excel Spreadsheets
ExcelAnalyzer is a world leader in testing MS Excel spreadsheets. By incorporating its tools into a formal testing process you can reduce your testing time by up to 80% and achieve more thorough testing.
Use can be made of the following features:
- Maps (structural representation of your excel model through use of colours)
- Cells Tested (tests every cell against risky Excel practices)
- Comparison (compare 2 sheets to identify changes made)
Documenting Excel Spreadsheets
Struggling to keep track of what is in your spreadsheet? Auditors asking for some spreadsheet documentation? ExcelAnalyzer generates the following for your Excel Spreadsheets
- Summary report covering the number of formula and unique formulas per sheet
- Detailed model flow of which sheets interact with each other and which sheets are safe to delete versus sheets that are important to the spreadsheet.
- Range Names and Links to other workbooks
- Spreadsheet maps
- Detailed listing of every unique formula in the spreadsheet in a convenient place for printing.
- Detailed listing of, and errors identified in, the Comments, Objects, Hidden cells, Hyperlinks, VBA, Tables, Pivot Tables, Charts, Conditional Formatting and Data Validation cells.
- Report of all cells that require inputs
- Report of all inputs in the spreadsheet
- Results of general test performed
- Results of detailed tests performed.
- Differences between two sheets in the spreadsheet