Spreadsheet Professional is a Spreadsheet Auditing Tool that helps you find errors and risk areas in important spreadsheets
Spreadsheet Auditing Tool
Spreadsheet Professional is an add in into Excel that acts as a spreadsheet auditing tool and helps you build, test, document, and use your excel models. Used in leading organisations worldwide for the last 10 years the tools it provides are relevant to all Excel users.
Some of these tools enable you to:
- Visualise a formula and trace it back to its source. The tool converts the meaningless cell numbers into useful text by determining the relevant label. It also provides you with the current input. You can trace a formula backwards, print and understand.
- Compare 2 spreadsheets to find the differences between them. In seconds you will be able to spot if someone has deleted a formula or changed one of your inputs.
- Analyze the srtucture of your Excel spreadsheet using the maps and identify instantly where you forgot to copy a formula to the end, or where a formula has been deleted and replaced with a static number.
- Use the error reports to find cells that are likely to contain errors based on typical spreadsheet users.
- Add meaningful colours to your spreadsheet, quickly and easily. Make all your inputs one colour and all your calculations another colour.